Pat's Locksmiths Will Send Door Repair Professionals to You Direct
When you need a damaged door fixed in a timely and cost-effective manner, Pat's Locksmiths is who you need to call! We’ve got technicians trained in door repair techniques that’ll make sure your Brixton premises are quickly secured.
Types of Door Damage
There are many reasons you may need to have your door repaired, including long-term exposure to extreme weather conditions, break-in attempts, or simply day-to-day wear and tear. When your technician arrives you’ll be given expert advice on whether the door can be repaired, or replacing it would be the better option.
If a repair is decided upon you’ll be provided with a restoration that makes your door look as new! You’ll also be offered a range of additional security features such as peepholes, security chains, and letterbox protection for extra safety – ask your locksmith for advice.
- You can get in touch with our customer support team at any time of the day or night
- The specialists we send out to you are experienced and highly qualified craftsmen
- All work is fully insured and comes with a six-month guarantee
- We can repair doors on domestic, commercial and retail properties
- Workmanship conforms to all current British Standards, and locks meet BS3621 requirements
Your Door Repairs – A Step by Step Guide
- Get a fast and accurate free quote prior to your service from a professional
- You can arrange an on-site inspection before any work begins
- Arrange a same-day or short notice booking, or a fast response option if you’re in need
- Schedule an appointment on any day of the week
- Don’t pay any money up front! You can settle on completion of your service
Pat's Locksmiths work with a team of security experts with all the skills and expertise needed to carry out your door repairs. Arriving in a branded vehicle with specialised tools needed for the job, you can be sure your tradesmen are:
- Carefully vetted and background checked
- Punctual, smartly dressed, and wearing ID badges
- Highly trained and qualified in door repair methods
- Dedicated to securing your premises with the minimum of disruption